Getting to know Office 365. Training materials.
Everything what end-user needs to learn about Office 365.
This page is best for:
- Business owners who are considering Office 365;
- People who already started using Office 365 but need deeper knowledge;
- End-user training for enterprises moving to Office 365;
- Anyone who is interested to learn more about what Office 365 has to offer.
Although Office 365 is the cloud-based services with Microsoft Office that you are familiar with, it has much more to offer. You should get to know all the Office 365 features in order to fully take advantage of it and get the best experience. There are also some tips and tricks, that could make your daily life with Office 365 easier. In this page you will find useful resources for getting started to learn about Office 365. Use this list of materials for end-user training.
Learn how to use Office 365 by starting here:
1. Understanding Office 365.
- Series of demo videos for basic understanding - Office 365: A tour for users. Start watching.
- Series of demo videos for administrators - Office 365 for enterprises: A tour for administrators. Start watching.
- Free eBook Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anytime, Anywhere by Katherine Murray. Download.
2. Using Office 365:
2.1. Your Office 365 account.
2.2. Email, Calendar and Contacts - Outlook Web App.
- Video introducing main Outlook Web App features and what you need in order to start working with it. Start watching.
- Video with some Outlook Web App use cases’ examples and functionality. Start watching.
- Help article for better understanding how to work with Outlook Web App. Read here.
- How-to videos for specific tasks using Outlook Web App. Start here.
2.3. Communication - Microsoft Lync.
2.4. Access and edit files - Office Web Apps.
2.5. File sharing, Teamsites - SharePoint Online.
- Demo video about SharePoint collaboration capabilities - how file sharing works. Start watching.
- Video about SharePoint features and use cases, including real demonstration. Start watching.
3. Setting up Office 365:
- List of articles how to prepare your desktop in order to start using Office 365. Read.
- Step by step guide how to set up Office 365 for your organization: accounts, emails, teamsites, mobile access, etc. Read.
4. Tips & tricks.
- Connect other email accounts (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, Aol) to Office 365 account - demo video.Start watching.
- Create a shared mailbox in Office 365 and add it to Outlook and Outlook Web App - demo video. Start watching.
- Schedule meetings easier with Office 365. Start watching.
- Troubleshooting the presence in Lync Online. Start watching.
- Microsoft Lync Online profile pictures not displaying. Start watching.