Outlook and Exchange Server provided by a third party
If you use Exchange Server on premises provided by third party, you will be happy to hear that Office 365 includes many additional features. And you don’t need to pay additionally. (If you are not satisfied...you get the same and even more)
Moving to Office 365 will give you these advantages:
- Online and Phone support 24/7 provided by Microsoft.
- You will get not only Outlook but the whole Office*. The latest Microsoft Office suite is included in the subscription without additional fees.
- Combining different plans. You can select plans according to your employees’ needs. Choose one plan for those who don’t have permanent working desks, the other for working only in the office. Save money by paying for only what you actually need.
- Web access with familiar UI. Access email and all other Outlook folders via web and get the same working experience. Outlook Web App looks very similar to what you have on the desktop app.
- Communication opportunities, such as online meetings, instant messaging, video conferencing, screen sharing and whiteboards, recording, integrated PowerPoint presentations and many more are provided by Microsoft Lync.
- File sharing. SharePoint gives you huge sharing opportunities. Create team sites, store all the files in one place and give access to anyone you need to.
- Website. Using SharePoint Online you can create websites and make them public. It allows you to get a professional looking website without any special skills and resources.
- All-in-one productivity solution. Personal and group information manager, advanced conferencing, native document format editing, file sharing and synchronization, etc.. There is no need for a 3rd party software for all these features.
- Advanced support from 4Team professionals. We can take care of deployment, migration and other advanced tasks like PST file repair, merge, split, etc.
- 4Team products for more advanced and powerful Outlook features with a 50% discount.
* See here
, which plans include the Office 2013 desktop applications.