Email account from your Internet provider
If you use Microsoft Outlook and have an email account from your Internet provider, such as Comcast, AT&T, AOL, Time Warner Cable, Verizon or any other, it means that your email account is POP3 or IMAP type* and you will be interested in these features the most:
- Complete Microsoft Outlook synchronization. Your Outlook account on several computers will be in sync. Including all folders and such changes as deleted items, read/unread status, flags, categories, etc.
- Microsoft Outlook web access. Your Outlook can be accessed via Outlook Web App using any web browser. It has almost the same set of features as Microsoft Outlook on your PC, including rules for emails, reminders, alerts, etc. User interface and experience is similar to Microsoft Outlook.
- Smartphones and tablets support. Sync changes between all of your devices and work with Outlook and the rest of Office on the phone the same way you do on PC. Access and share files that you have created on your PC or any other device.
- Share using native Microsoft Outlook UI. Share calendar, tasks’ or contacts’ lists with other people in your team using the native Outlook user interface. Office 365 eliminates the need to buy additional third party sharing tools.
- Access your old ISP email accounts and messages. Your old messages and accounts can be accessed and used with Office 365 and via Microsoft Outlook. Have several email accounts under one “roof” without paying additional fees and annoying Ads.
- 1TB storage speaks for itself. There will be enough space to move and store your old data.
- Better file sharing. Access, edit and share Microsoft Office files and documents, stored in the cloud. Work with your co-workers on the same documents online or offline, they will all be in sync. You don’t need to upload, download files or change the format.
- Instant messaging and conferencing with Lync. It gives you many advanced features that other IM tools do not have: audio/video conferences with multiple users, screen sharing, whiteboard, recording, PowerPoint slides integration, conversation history on Outlook or web, direct calls from Outlook, calls to phone, contact users outside Office 365 via web.
- All-in-one productivity solution. Personal and group information manager, advanced conferencing, native document format editing, file sharing and synchronization, etc.. There is no need for a 3rd party software for all these features.
- Phone, email and live chat support 24/7 provided by Microsoft.
- Advanced support from 4Team professionals. We can take care of deployment, migration and other advanced tasks like PST file repair, merge, split, etc...
- 4Team products for more advanced and powerful Microsoft Outlook features with a 50% discount.
* You can learn more what POP3 and IMAP accounts mean by clicking here